Anton Chekhov Short Stories
Superb collection of a further 34 short stories by Anton Pavlovich Chekhov (1860-1904) a Russian playwright and short story writer who is considered to be among the greatest writers of short fiction in history. Edited and introduced by Gordan McVay, Foreword by Zinovy Zinik.
- Second Impression FS No. 354
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1977
- Yellow Cloth Hardback, 259 pp
- Aquatints by Nigel Lambourne
- Size 230 x 140mm, 900g
Condition: Very Good, Edgewear To Slipcase, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.