Shades Of The Alhambra Raleigh Trevelyan Folio Society 1984
1 in stock
Shades Of The Alhambra by Raleigh Trevelyan
A history and description of Islamic and Christian civilization in Spain, including Granada’s Moorish palace and the fortress Alhambra, (constructed in the 14th century), by prolific traveller and writer, Raleigh Trevelyan. Includes a List of The Nasrid Sultans of Granada from 1237 to 1487 and a list of the Kings of Castile from 1217 to 1516.
- Folio Society First Edition No. 535
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1984
- Decorated Laminated Boards Hardback, 128 pp
- With photographs, prints and maps
- Size 255 x 190mm, 700g
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.
|Categories||Folio Society, History|