Shackleton’s Boat Journey by Commander F A Worsley
Account by the Captain of Shackleton’s expedition “Endurance” up to her crushing by pack ice, the ordeal of the 28 survivors & the boat journey from Elephant Island to South Georgia.
- Folio Society First Edition No. 355
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1974
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 147 pp
- Photographs by Frank Hurley plus end-leaf maps
- Size 220 x 140mm, 650g
Condition: Near Fine – Wear to Slipcase
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.