Three Volumes Of Selected Scots Poems
Scots Poems by Robert Fergusson (1750–1774) 70pp of poems in Scottish dialect. First Edition 1947
Selected Poems: Epistles, Fables, Satires, Ellegies and Lyrics by Allan Ramsay (1686 – 1758) from the Edition printed by Thomas Ruddiman for the Author, Edinburgh, 1721-1728.
Selected Poems of James Hogg (1770 – 1835) ‘The Ettrick Shepherd’ in Scottish dialect
- The Saltire Classics
- Publisher Oliver & Boyd for The Saltire Society, Edinburgh; 1946-1947
- Pale Blue Cloth Hardback, 70, 72, 68 pp
- Size 190 x 130mm, 600g
Condition: Good – Sun Fading On Hogg Spine, Previous Owners name, Good Clean Copies
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund