The book explores the covert societies that have exerted power and influence over millions of people throughout history. From the crusading Knights Templar to the Kabalist societies of medieval and Renaissance Europe, and from the murderous Thuggees of India to the Ninjas and Yakuza of Japan, this compelling book details both historical organisations and those still active today. This delves deep into both the myth and reality of societies from around the world including the Golden Dawn, Knights Templar, Illuminati, Freemasons and Chinese triads and uncovers the innermost secrets of some of the most intriguing and powerful organizations known to exist.
- Publisher Godsfield Press, London; 2008
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 174 pp
- Superbly illustrated in full colour throughout
- Size 285 x 245mm, 1.3kg
- ISBN 978 1 84181 356 1
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.