Secret Memoirs of a Renaissance Pope by Aeneas Sylvius Piccolomini Pius II
An abridgement of the memoirs of Pius II, Pope from 1458 until his death in 1464, making this the only autobiography of a reigning Pope. An entertaining read, littered with anecdotes, politics and history. Translated by Florence A. Gragg
- Folio Society First Edition No. 625
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1988
- Elephant Hide Paper Hardback, 372 pp
- Reproductions frescos of Piccolomini’s life
- Size 225 x 155mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund