Scott’s Last Expedition by Captain R F Scott
The Personal Journals of Captain R.F. Scott on His Journey to the South Pole with an introduction by Sir V. Fuchs. This is the remarkable account of a devoted band welded from a few individuals that believed sufficiently in the rightness of the plans and the decisions of the leader for four of them to die with him in the execution of one of the greatest and loneliest adventures of all time.
- Folio Society Second Impression No. 198
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1965
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 322 pp
- Photographs of the Expedition plus a plan.
- Size 255 x 170mm, 1.4kg
Condition: Very Good – Slight Wear and Small Mark To Slipcase, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.