Scott’s Mind and Art edited by A Norman Jeffares
This collection of 10 essays has been designed by Professor Jeffares as an introduction to one of the nineteenth century’s most prolific writers. It explores Scott’s own attitude to the processes of history, his idea of justice, his deployment of the supernatural, his use of language, and his ability to recreate.
Interested in Scottish History, Topography and Culture?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for my latest catalogue.
- Essays Old And New
- Publisher Oliver and Boyd, Edinburgh; 1969
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 265 pp
- Size 220 x 145mm, 750g
- ISBN 0 05 002079 X
Condition: Very Good – Good Unclipped DJ, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund