Scott’s Interleaved Waverley Novels
The 'Magnum Opus': National Library of Scotland MSS. 23001-41. An Introduction and Commentary Brown, Iain Gordon (Editor). An introduction to Sir Walter Scott's own working copy of the Waverley novels, published to accompany the microfiche version of the Interleaved Set.
- Publisher Pergammon Books Ltd./Aberdeen University Press, London; 1987
- Red Cloth Hardback, 131pp
- Coloured Frontispiece and Illustrated Throughout in B/W
- Size 290 x 270mm, 1.4kg
- ISBN 0 08035082 8
Condition: Very Good – Good Unclipped DJ In Protective Sleeve, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund