Rudyard Kipling 12 Volumes Novels
Rudyard Kipling (1865 – 1936) was an English poet, short-story writer, and novelist chiefly remembered for his celebration of British imperialism, tales and poems of British soldiers in India, and his tales for children. Kipling received the 1907 Nobel Prize for Literature. He is regarded as a major “innovator in the art of the short story”; his children’s books are enduring classics of children’s literature; and his best works are said to exhibit “a versatile and luminous narrative gift”. This superb collection contains;
- Just So Stories,
- Life’s Handicap,
- Debts and Credits,
- Soldiers Three,
- The Day’s Work,
- Puck of Pook’s Hill,
- The Light That Failed,
- The Jungle Book,
- Plain Tales From the Hills,
- Captain Courageous,
- Stalky & Co.
- Publisher Heron Books, London; Undated 
- Burgundy Faux Leather Hardback with Gilt Titles, Yellow Ribbon Markers
- Size 200 x 125mm, 7kg
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Collection
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.