Rob Roy by Walter Scott, Introduced by Allan Massie, Wood Engravings by George Tute
This novel is Walter Scott’s’ most popular Scottish romance. First published in 1817, Scott drew on legends and historical anecdotes about Rob Roy MacGregor, the swashbuckling Chieftain of the Macgregor Clan, who was outlawed for his alleged espousal of the Jacobite cause. It is set in the North of England and Scotland in the years before, during and after the first Jacobite rising, and Rob Roy is only one in a series of vivid characters in this gripping story
- Folio Society First Impression No. 1054
- Publisher The Folio Society , London; 2001
- Decorate Brown Cloth Spine With Gilt Titles and Marbled Boards, 500 pp
- Wood engravings by George Tute
- Size 230 x 150mm, 1.4kg
Condition:Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.