The Rise and Fall of The Third Reich in Two Volumes by William Shirer
One of the most important and exhaustive historical works on Nazism in Germany between the years 1930 and 1945, that is rightly regarded as a classic account of those events. This book is also the personal story of Adolf Hitler, it exposes as never before the true and terrible nature of dictatorship.
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1995
- Red Cloth Hardback, 684,670pp
- Illustrated in b/w and Maps to Endpapers
- Size 250 x 160mm, 4kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.