RHS Gardeners’ Encyclopedia of Plants and Flowers
This detailed reference work provides gardeners with over 4,000 photographs of individual plants, and diagrams showing each plant’s shape and height at maturity. The author provides additional information about various species’ cultivation, propagation, pruning and use in the garden. The book begins with a simple guide to garden planning, style and the use of colour, with extensive lists of plants for particular sites in the garden. The main illustrated section of the book is broken down into chapters which deal with particular categories of garden plant: trees, shrubs and perennials. Within each chapter the plants are grouped together according to season of interest and subdivided into large, medium and small plants. Lists of other recommended plants refer readers to a section in which each genus is described. The volume concludes with an index of over 2,500 common names which will enable the reader to find any plant, and a glossary which explains gardening techniques.
- Publisher Dorling Kindersley Ltd., London; Reprinted and Updated 1992
- Green Cloth Hardback, 608 pp
- With over 4,000 photographs
- Size 290 x 240mm, 3kg
- ISBN 0 86318 386 7
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.