The Rainbow by D H Lawrence
Set in the rural midlands of England, ‘The Rainbow’ revolves around three generations of the Brangwen family over a period of more than sixty years, setting them against the emergence of modern England. When Tom Brangwen marries a Polish widow and adopts her daughter as his own, he is unprepared for the conflict and passion that erupt.
- Folio Society First Edition Nos. 481
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1981
- Orange Cloth Hardback, 430 pp
- Illustrations by Charles Raymond
- Size 255 x 160mm, 1.3kg
Condition: Very Good – Slight Stains To Spine, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.