Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Originally titled “First Impressions”, the novel charts the emotional development of protagonist Elizabeth Bennet, who learns the error of making hasty judgments and comes to appreciate the difference between the superficial and the essential. The comedy of the writing lies in the depiction of manners, education, marriage, and money during the British Regency period.
- 100 Greatest Books Ever Written Collectors Edition
- Publisher Easton Press,Norwalk, Connecticut, USA; 1996
- Full Leather Hardback, Silk Moire Endpapers, Gilt Page Edges, Silk Ribbon, 397pp
- Illustrations by D.E. and H.M. Brock.
- Size 220 x 145mm, 1.1kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.