Is He Popenjoy? By Anthony Trollope
Like so many Victorian novels, this one hinges upon the question of who is the legitimate (or illegitimate) heir to a fortune and title — or, in this case, “Will the real Lord Popenjoy please stand up?”
- Publisher The Trollope Society, London; 1998
- Brown Buckram Hardback, 510 pp
- Size 230 x 150mm, 1kg
- ISBN 1 870587 64 2
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.