Pompeii & Herculaneum Cities of Vesuvius by Michael Grant
Text from the first edition published by Weidenfeld & Nicolson in 1971 under the title “Cities of Vesuvius”. A fascinating study of two Roman cities frozen in time by one of the leading historians of ancient Rome.
- Folio Society Fourth Printing No. 1279.4
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2007
- Brown Cloth Hardback, 196 pp
- Contemporary portraits, documents and maps.
- Size 250 x 170mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.