Pleasures of Herbs by Audrey Wynne Hatfield
This book covers the comparatively few “culinary herbs” which give most pleasure, and are easy to grow or obtain fresh or dried.
- Publisher Museum Press Ltd, London; 1964
- Yellow Cloth Hardback, 186 pp
- With b/w illustrations by the author
- Size 220 x 140mm, 550g
Condition: Good –Slight Stains To Covers, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.