Peter Pan and Wendy by J M Barrie
Peter Pan and Wendy was first published, with the title Peter and Wendy, by Hodder and Stoughton in 1911. It was retitled Peter Pan and Wendy for a new edition published in 1921. This Folio Society edition published for the first time in 2006 follows the text of the 1911 edition with minor emendations. Peter Pan was created by the novelist and playwright J. M. Barrie (1860-1937) to preserve the memory of a younger brother who had died as a child.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 1337
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2006
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 179 pp
- Twelve tipped in color plates including frontis, and 23 black and white line drawings. Illustrations by Debra MacFarlane.
- Size 330 x 250mm, 3kg
Good – Feint Stain to Inside Front Page
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.