Pepys Diary 1660-1669 Three Volumes
Extracts from Pepy’s diary selected and edited by Robert Latham. This is a new impression of the previously published The Shorter Pepys.
- Folio Society Third Printing No. 854
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1996
- Dark Blue Buckram Hardback, 350, 372, 374pp
- Illustrated endpapers and colour illustrations
- Size 260 x 160mm, 3.5kg
Condition: Very Good – Slight Damage to Top of One Page Text Unaffected, Otherwise Fine Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.