A Passage To India by E M Forster
In a scathing indictment of British imperialism, Forster’s once controversial novel portrays two Englishwomen who experience misunderstanding and cultural conflict after they travel to India.
- Folio Society Second Impression No. 513
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1985
- Light Brown Hardback, 301 pp
- Illustrations by Ian Ribbons
- Size 225 x 145mm, 950g
Condition: Near Fine – Slight Rubbing To Slipcase, Book Is Fine Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.