The Oregon Trail by Francis Parkman
Sketches of Prairie and Rocky Mountain Life. The Oregon Trail was first published in1849 and the text of this edition is that of the illustrated edition of 1892. The book is like a riveting adventure story replete with wolves, antelopes, buffalo, mountain men and Indians.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 325
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1973
- Quarter Brown Cloth with Orange Patterned Papered Boards Hardback, 309 pp
- Lino-cuts by Peter Pendrey
- Size 220 x 140mm, 850g
Condition: Good – Previous Owners Name, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund