Paradise Lost by John Milton
Paradise Lost A Poem in Twelve Books, introduction by John Wain.
An epic poem in blank verse by the 17th-century English poet John Milton (1608–1674). The poem concerns the biblical story of the Fall of Man: the temptation of Adam and Eve by the fallen angel Satan and their expulsion from the Garden of Eden.
- Folio Society First Impression No.
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1991
- Black Buckram with Gilt Title and Design To Front Cover, Gilt Page Tops, 304 pp
- Illustrated by Ian Pollock.
- Size 355 x 260mm, 3.5kg
Condition: Near Fine – Slight Bump To Bottom Corner, Otherwise Fine Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.