Pagans and Christians by Robin Lane Fox
The author recreates the world from the second to the fourth century A.D., when the gods of Olympus lost their dominion, and Christianity, with the conversion of Constantine, triumphed in the Mediterranean world. Superb three volume edition contains: Part 1. Focuses on pagan sites and statuary; Part 2. Illustrations of early Christian art; Part 3. Dedicated to Constantine and his legacy.
- Folio Society First Impression
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2010
- Black Cloth Hardback, 877 pp
- With numerous coloured illustrations.
- Size 250 x 175mm, 3.5kg
Condition: Fine â€“ Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.