The Oxford Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
Contains 9 volumes which include notes on the text, select bibliography, a chronology of Arthur Conan Doyle, appendices and explanatory notes. The nine volumes of the Oxford Sherlock Holmes are:
- A Study in Scarlet, edited by Owen Dudley Edwards (208 pp)
- The Sign of the Four, edited by Christopher Roden (224 pp)
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, edited by Richard Lancelyn Green (304 pp)
- The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes, edited by Christopher Roden (288 pp)
- The Hound of the Baskervilles, edited by W. W. Robson (208 pp)
- The Return of Sherlock Holmes, edited by Richard Lancelyn Green (352 pp)
- The Valley of Fear, edited by Owen Dudley Edwards (208 pp)
- His Last Bow, edited by Owen Dudley Edwards (240 pp)
- The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes, edited by W. W. Robson (256 pp)
- Publisher Oxford University Press, Oxford; 1997
- Dark Blue Cloth Hardback
- Size 190 x 120mm, 3.5kg
- ISBN 978 019 212329 9
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.