Oxford History of the United States 1763-1865
This superb four volume collection contains;
- The Glorious Cause: The American Revolution, 1763-1789 Robert Middlekauff
- Empire of Liberty: A History of the Early Republic, 1789-1815 Gordon S. Wood
- What Hath God Wrought: The Transformation of America, 1815-1848 Daniel Walker Howe
- Battle Cry of Freedom: The Civil War Era, 1848-1865 James M. McPherson
- Publisher Oxford University Press, Oxford; 2009
- Black Cloth Hardback, 736, 778, 904, 909 pp
- Superbly illustrated
- Size 240 x 160mm, 6.5kg
- ISBN 9780195162479, 9780195039146, 9780195078947, 9780195038637
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copies
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.