O Henry Short Stories
O. Henry was the pen name of William Sydney Porter, an American short story writer who is known for his tales about the life of ordinary people, especially in New York. His stories generally expressed the effect of coincidence on character through humour, grim or irony. Above anything else, he is known for his surprise endings
The eighteen short stories include; The Passing of Black Eagle; The Shamrock and the Palm; The Princess and the Puma; The Cop and the Anthem; The Gift of the Magi and many more.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 144
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1960
- Brown Cloth Hardback, 222 pp
- Drawings by Paul Hogarth
- Size <230 x 150mm, 750g/li>
Condition: Very Good – Missing Slipcase, Book Is A Fine Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.