Novels & Stories by Robert Louis Stevenson
This a collection of stories by Robert Louis Stevenson, selected, with an Introduction by V. S. Pritchett . The Suicide Club is a gripping trilogy of short stories about a club for people who wish to end their lives. It also chronicles the exploits of Prince Florizel and his aid as they travel incognito through some of London's most dangerous haunts. Kidnapped follows David Balfour's thrilling adventure as he survives an attempt on his life, only to be kidnapped and destined for a life of slavery. The Master of Ballantrae is set in the Jacobite uprising it tells of a family divided. Travels with a Donkey was Stevenson's travelogue about his journey through the Ceveinnes region of France. The Beach of Falesa is a novella-length narrative about the South Pacific. Thrawn Janet was first published in 1881. Weir of Hermiston was Stevenson unfinished novel, he died before it could be completed, and it was thought it would be his best novel yet.
- Publisher Pilot Press Ltd, London; 1945
- Hardback, 615 pp
- Size 223 x 145mm, 650g
Condition: Good – Cover Very Slightly Marked, Rubbing and Fading to Spine, Foxing to Page Edges, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 GOOD REASONS TO BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust"