Collected Works of Nevil Shute
Nevil Shute Norway worked as an aeronautical engineer at Vickers before setting up his own airship company. He served in both world wars and was a commander in the Royal Navy Volunteer Reserve in World War II, working on secret projects. He flew his own aircraft to Australia to research On the Beach, before settling there permanently. His books are based on his own wartime and aircraft industry experiences. He wrote with a power that enthralled millions. Nevil Shute became, in his time, the most popular novelist in the world. He was born to tell stories – of life in the Australian outback and the American West, in Burma and Malaya and the towns and villages of England – stories of the courage and decency of ordinary people, of the values of the individual in an ailing world, of the power of friendship and the force of love, of drama, innocence and disaster.
This is the complete collection in 23 volumes ;
- A Town Like Alice
- On The Beach
- No Highway
- Pied Piper
- Chequer Board
- An Old Captivity
- Round The Bend
- The Far Country
- Requiem For A Wren
- In The Wet
- Beyond The Black Stump
- Trustee From The Toolroom
- Stephen Morris
- Slide Rule
- Lonely Road
- The Rainbow and The Rose
- Most Secret
- What Happened To The Corbetts
- Ruined City
- So Disdained
- Publisher Heron Bopoks, London; c.1970
- Red Kidron Hardback with Silk Bookmark
- Illustrated Throughout
- Size 210 x 130mm, 12kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copies
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.