My Lively Lady by Sir Alec Rose
Alec Rose`s own story which includes two heroines, his boat `Lively Lady`, and Dorothy his wife. He describes how he came to race single-handed across the Atlantic and tells of his plans and subsequent voyage of his life`s ambition, a voyage alone round Cape Horn.
- 1st Edition
- Publisher Nautical Publishing Company, Lymington, Hants.; 1968
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 193 pp
- Contains 35 Colour and B/W plates, 7 Maps and 6 Drawings
- Size 220x145mm, 675g
- SBN 245 59565 1
Condition: Very Good –Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund