Mrs Gaskell’s Life of Charlotte Bronte
Edited with an introduction by Winifred Gerin. This Folio Society edition is based on the first & second editions of Mrs Gaskell’s original work, incorporating (and also identifying) passages that she was forced to exclude from later editions because of personal protests & threats of legal action.
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1971
- Quarter Grey Cloth, Decorated Paper Sides, Hardback, 452 pp
- Illustrated with portraits, prints and contemporary photographs
- Size 230 x 150mm, 1.3kg
Condition: Very Good – Wear to Slipcase, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund