In A Monastery Garden by Elizabeth & Reginald Peplow
In this celebration of the monastery garden the authors trace the fascinating history and look at a wide variety of gardens and themes – always bearing in mind those who want to get the best out of a visit and those ever eager to gain hints on design and methods for their own garden.
- Publisher David & Charles, London; 1988
- Orange Cloth Hardback, 184 pp
- Illustrated in colour and b/w
- Size 245 x 190mm, 1.1kg
- ISBN 0 7153 8966 1
Condition: Very Good – Very Good Clipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.