Mistress Masham’s Repose by T H White
A charming tale of the adventures of a girl who discovers a group of Lilliputians – the race of tiny people from Jonathan Swift’s satirical classic Gulliver’s Travels – living in the grounds of her family’s almost derelict family estate. The story is set in Northamptonshire just after the Second World War.
- Folio Society First Edition No. 646
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1989
- Red Silk Moire Hardback, 148 pp
- Illustrations by Charles Stewart
- Size 280 x 190mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Very Good – Slight Fading To Spine, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund