Miscellaneous Papers & Edwin Drood by Charles Dickens
Miscellaneous Papers – Apart from the novels, Dickens wrote much else which is worthy of preservation. He was a writer of insatiable curiosity and his interests in the widest range of subjects can be traced through the pages and articles which he scattered over a long life throughout various periodicals and magazines with which he was associated at various times.
Edwin Drood – The Mystery Of Edwin Drood, Dickens’s last novel, left unfinished when he died in June 1870, is set in an English cathedral town. It tells the potentially sordid tale of an opium addict, John Jasper; Rosa Bud, the woman he loves; Edwin Drood, who disappears during a Christmas Eve storm; and Dick Datchery, the detective in charge of the case, who is obviously not what he seems. Although many endings to the tangled story have been proposed, Dickens’s intentions are unknown.
- Publisher Hazell, Watson & Viney Ltd., London; 
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 511 pp
- Illustrated by Sir Luke Fildes
- Size 190 x 130mm, 700g
Condition: Very Good –No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.