Miscellaneous Papers by Charles Dickens
Apart from, of course, the novels, Dickens wrote much else which is worthy of preservation. He was a writer of insatiable curiosity and his interests in the widest range of subjects can be traced through the pages and articles which he scattered over a long life throughout various periodicals and magazines with which he was associated at various times. From The Morning Chronicle; The Daily News; The Examiner; Household Words; All The Year Round etc.
- Part of Special Edition 22 Volume Works of Charles Dickens
- Publisher The Encyclopaedia Britannica Company Limited, London; Undated c.1920
- Quarter Red Morocco Hardback with Gilt Titles and Gilt Page Tops, 736pp
- Superbly Illustrated with 15 Illustrations by George Cruikshank, E M Ward, T W Brown, Louis Haghe, PH. Benoist, John Leech, Eugene Lami and from Contemporary Prints
- Size 220 x 145mm, 1.1kg
Condition: Very Good – No Dust Jacket, Slight Rubbing To Edges, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund