Men Women Minxes by Andrew Lang
A collection of 18 essays by Leonora Blanche Lang with a prefatory note by Andrew Lang, noted essayist and historian. The essays were reprinted from various magazine articles written over the years by Mrs. Lang. Among the selections: "Rousseau's Ideal Household"; "French and English Minxes."
- Publisher Longmans, Green And Co Ltd, London; 1913
- Brown Cloth Hardback With Gilt Title, 302 pp
- Size 235 x 155 mm, 0.75 kg
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Slight Rubbing To Edges, Previous Owners Name, Good Copy
5 GOOD REASONS TO BID NOW !!!
- UK Postage Included In Price, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Top Quality Books – I always try to source the best to ensure you keep coming back to me.
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust"