Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
The Meditations of the great Roman philosopher-emperor Marcus Aurelius are simple yet profound works of stoic philosophy that continue to offer guidance and consolation to many with their eloquence, wisdom and humility. Stoics maintained that by putting aside great passions, unjust thoughts and indulgence, man could acquire virtue and live at one with nature.
Translated and edited by A S L Farquharson, introduction by D A Rees.
- The Millennium Library Edition
- Publisher Everymans Library, London; 1992
- Brown Cloth Hardback, Brown Silk Ribbon, 250 pp
- Size 210 x 130mm, 600g
- ISBN 1 85715 055 4
Condition: Good – Unclipped DustJacket In Protective Cover, Remains Of Library Sheet, Small Library Stamp, Otherwise Very Good Condition
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund