Max Weber’s Insights & Errors by Stanislav Andreski
Max Weber (1864-1920) is generally recognised as one of the founding fathers of modern sociology. His ideas continue to be discussed by sociologists and historians and much homage is paid to his contribution to knowledge.
- International Library of Sociology Edition
- Publisher Routledge & Kegan Paul, London; 1984
- Green Cloth Hardback, 155+15 pp
- Size 225 x 145mm, 600g
- ISBN 0 7102 0051 X
Condition: Good – Good Unclipped DJ in Protective Sleeve, Usual Library Stamps, Good Clean Ex-Library Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund