Mapping The World by Peter Whitfield
Stunningly illustrated history of exploration and map making. First published by the British Library under the title `New Found Lands’.
- Folio Society First Edition No. 1029
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2000
- Blue Green Cloth Hardback, 263 pp
- With maps, plans, prints and photographs, mostly in colour.
- Size 290 x 225mm, 2kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.