The History of the Chevalier Des Grieux and of Manon Lescaut by The Abbe Prevost
Folio Society edition of the classic French 18th century novel, the seventh & final volume of the ‘Memoirs and Adventures of a Man of Quality’. Translation by Helen Waddell, introductory essay by Edward Sackville-West on the novel and the operas based on it.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 29
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1950
- Burgundy Cloth Hardback, 220 pp
- Tissue protected wood-engravings by Valentin Le Campion
- Size 220 x 145mm, 650g
Condition: Very Good – Dust Jacket Has Slight Loss To Edges and Some Spotting, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.