Man Myth and Magic – Encyclopaedia Of The Supernatural
An Illustrated Encyclopaedia Of The Supernatural, part set of 6/7 volumes of this comprehensive occult extravaganza published by Purnell in 1970-71. Produced in consultation with the world’s foremost authorities: more than 200 expert authors from all over the world. Initially published in magazine format and subsequently in this consolidated edition.
- Publisher Purnell, London; 1971
- Blue Cloth Hardback
- Vol I. pp.1-464, Vol II. pp.465-912, Vol III. pp.913-1360, Vol IV. pp.1361-1808, Vol V. pp.1809-2256, Vol VI. pp. 2257-2704
- Including many illustrations in b/w and colour.
- Size 300 x 230mm, 11.8kg
Condition: Very Good – Missing Volume 7, Otherwise Very Good Condition.
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.