Mallory’s Chronicles of King Arthur
1. The Tale of King Arthur; 2. Sir Tristam de Lyonesse; 3. The Morte Dâ€™Arthur.
The Tale of King Arthur tells how Arthur first beacme king by pulling the sword out of the stone, how he established his kingdom in battle, and formed the Round Table.
Sir Tristram de Lyonesse concentrates mainly on the story of Tristram, his battles for Cornwall, his love for Isolde and thetreacherous behaviour of King Mark.
The Morte D’Arthur contains perhaps the most famous tales of all: the quest for the Holy Grail, the adventures of Bors, Perceval and Galahad, betrayed by envious Mordred and Aggravaine, whose love brings about the destruction of Arthur’s kingdom.
- Folio Society First Impression No.500
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1982
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 292, 348, 262 pp
- Lino-cuts by Edward Bawden.
- Size 230 x 150mm, 2.4kg
Condition: Very Good – Slight Wear To Slipcase, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.