Magellan’s Voyage by Antonio Pigafetta
A Narrative Account of the First Navigation. Translated and Edited by R.A. Skelton from the manuscipt in the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library of Yale University. World maps of the voyage on both purple endpapers.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 370
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1975
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 159 pp
- Portrait of Magellan and pages from the original illuminated manuscript held at Yale University
- Size 225 x 145mm, 700g
Condition: Near Fine – Slight Fading To Slipcase, Book Is A Fine Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund