Mademoiselle De Maupin by Theophile Gautier
The story of a woman who disguises herself as a man in order to discover man’s true nature before taking a husband or lover, and the confusion that ensues. Translated by R. & E. Powys Mathers.
- Folio Society Second Impression No. 7
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1950
- Cream Cloth Hardback, 285 pp
- Illustrated by Mark Severin
- Size 230 x170mm, 900g
Condition: Good – Slight Edgewear and Fading To Unclipped Slipcase, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.