Madame De Pompadour by Nancy Mitford
Madame De Pompadour; . This is a magnificently illustrated biography of Louis XV’s mistress Madame de Pompadour & the art treasures she owned.
- Second Impression
- Publisher Hamish Hamilton, London; 1968
- Brown Cloth Hardback, 304 pp
- Beautifully illustrated with many B&W and full-colour illustrations
- Size 260 x 190 mm, 1.3 kg
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Slight Spotting To Page Edges, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.