Lyrical Ballads by William Wordsworth & Samuel Taylor Coleridge
In 1798, William Wordsworth and Samuel Taylor Coleridge, two young men in their mid-twenties published a collection of poems with which they hoped to spur a revitalisation of English poetry. They achieved their goal. Lyrical Ballads marked the beginning of the Romantic movement in English poetry, paving the way for such poets as John Keats, Percy Bysshe Shelley, and Lord Byron, and exerting an influence that is felt even in the poetry of today.
This book comes with the original booklet ‘Notes from the Editors’.
- Franklin Library 100 Greatest Books of all Time Limited Edition
- Publisher Franklin Library, Pennsylvania; 1982
- Leather Hardback with Gilt Page Edges, Silk Endpapers, Silk Bookmark, 274pp
- Illustrated by Ronald Keller
- Size 230 x 160mm, 950g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.