Looking At Norfolk by Jane Hales & Wm. Bennett
A sequel to 'The East Wind' an unusual guide to Norfolk. Looking at Norfolk has the ‘feel’ of the countryside – one travels with the authors along roads and down rivers enjoying the observations of the ‘locals’, and sensing the lives and scenes of the past.
- Publisher Geo. R. Reeve Ltd., Wymondham, Norfolk; 1971
- Red Cloth Hardback, 216 pp
- Map; 17 illustrations by Francis King
- Size 220 x 145mm, 650g
Condition: Good – Some Staining To Front Cover, Clipped DJ, No Inscriptions, Good Clean Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.