The Life Of Thomas More Peter Ackroyd Chatto & Windus 1998
1 in stock
The Life Of Thomas More by Peter Ackroyd
A magnificent achievement, The Life Of Thomas More, brings us closer to a man who has remained an enigma for 500 years. It offers a portrait as decisive as Holbein’s famous drawing, while also brilliantly recreating the conditions of Catholic England at the end of the fifteenth century.
- First Impression
- Publisher Chatto & Windus, London; 1998
- Black Cloth Hardback, 435 pp
- With b/w and colour illustrations
- Size 240 x 160mm, 1.2kg
- ISBN 1 85619 711 5
Condition: Very Good – Very Good Clipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.