Leonardo da Vinci by Kenneth Clark
Major study of da Vinci by Kenneth Clark, first published by Cambridge University Press in 1939. A revised edition was first published by Penguin Books in 1959 and reprinted with revisions in 1967. It was published with further revisions and an introduction by Viking in 1988. The text of this edition follows that of the 1988 edition with minor emendations.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 1261
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2005
- Brown Buckram Hardback, 264 pp
- Leonardi’s paintings, drawings and manuscripts
- Size 290 x 230mm, 2.3kg
Condition: Near Fine – Light Slipcase Wear Otherwise Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund