Legends of King Arthur Single Volume Edition
The Arthur tales are ancient, the first Arthur stories appeared in Wales in the 6th Century. Malory’s famous version of the Arthur stories didn’t appear until the 15th Century and drew heavily upon the work of earlier French, German, and British romances that developed beginning in about 1160. This edition goes back to the medieval romances to tell two distinct versions of each of the included stories to show the reader the wide variety and richness of the Arthur sagas.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 1039
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2000
- Quarter Dark Green Leather Hardback, 726 pp
- Illustrations by Roman Pisarev in black & red
- Size 250 x 175mm, 2.2kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.